DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "India Frozen Dessert Market By Product Type (Frozen Dessert Ice Cream, Frozen Yogurt and Others), By Distribution Channel (Direct Selling/Wholesale Vs. Retail Sales), Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2013-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to the report, the frozen dessert market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 19% by 2023, on the back of rising GDP per capita and growing demand from expanding middle class population.
Moreover, rising adoption of refrigeration facilities in small retail shops & rural households coupled with growing organized retail and e-commerce industry is further anticipated to positively influence the frozen dessert market in India during the next five years.
The report discusses the following aspects of frozen dessert market in India:
- Frozen Dessert Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Product Type (Frozen Dessert Ice Cream, Frozen Yogurt and Others), By Distribution Channel (Direct Selling/Wholesale Vs. Retail Sales)
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL)
- Vadilal Industries Ltd.
- RJ Corp. (Creambell)
- Cocoberry Restaurants and Distributors Private Limited
- Lazza Ice Cream
- Prestige Ice Cream Pvt. Ltd.
- Keventer Group
- Gelato Vinto
- Team24 Marketing India Pvt. Ltd.
- Menchie's India
Key Topics Covered
1. Frozen Dessert: An Introduction
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
5. India Frozen Dessert Market Outlook
6. India Frozen Dessert Ice Cream Market Outlook
7. India Frozen Yogurt Market Outlook
8. India Other Frozen Dessert Market Outlook
9. Supply Chain Analysis
10. Import & Export Analysis
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
14. India Economic Profile
15. Competitive Landscape
16. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cbk9lw/india_frozen?w=4