DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "India Tire Market By Vehicle Type (Two-wheeler, Passenger Car, LCV, MCV, Three-Wheeler, & Off-the-Road), By Demand Category (OEM & Replacement), By Radial vs Bias, By Rim Size, By Price Segment, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to the report, the tire market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 9% by 2023.
Expanding vehicle fleet, surging new vehicle sales and booming construction industry are the major factors expected to boost demand for tires across India in the coming years. Moreover, growing urbanization and rising disposable income are likely to further steer growth in the country's tire market until 2023.
The report discusses the following aspects of the tire market in India:
- Tire Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Vehicle Type (Two-wheeler, Passenger Car, LCV, MCV, Three-Wheeler, & Off-the-Road), By Demand Category (OEM & Replacement), By Radial vs Bias, By Rim Size, By Price Segment
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- MRF Limited
- CEAT Limited
- JK Tyre & Industries Ltd.
- Bridgestone India Private Limited
- Birla Tyres Limited
- Goodyear India Limited
- TVS Srichakra Limited
- Apollo Tyres Ltd.
- Continental India Limited
- Balkrishna Industries Limited
Key Topics Covered
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Voice of Customer
5. India Tire Production Overview
6. India Tire Market Outlook
7. India Two-Wheeler Tire Market Outlook
8. India Passenger Car Tire Market Outlook
9. India Light Commercial Vehicle Tire Market Outlook
10. India Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle Tire Market Outlook
11. India Three-Wheeler Tire Market Outlook
12. India Off-the-Road Tire Market Outlook
13. Import Export Analysis
14. Market Dynamics
15. Market Trends & Developments
16. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
17. India Economic Profile
18. Competitive Landscape
19. Strategic Recommendations
20. Dealer & Distributor Network
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rdbbv9/indian_tire?w=4