DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Italy Tire Market By Vehicle Type (Passenger Car, Light Commercial Vehicle, Two-Wheeler, Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle, & Off-the-Road Vehicle), By Demand Category (Replacement & OEM), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to the report, the tire market is projected to reach $3.8 billion by 2023 in Italy.
Growing automobile sales and increasing per capita income are the major factors propelling demand for tires across the country. Moreover, expanding vehicle fleet of passenger cars, commercial vehicles and two-wheelers in addition to improving economic scenario is further expected to fuel tire sales in the country over the next five years.
Passenger car segment accounted for the largest share in Italy tire market in 2017, and the segment is expected to maintain its leading position during the forecast period as well, owing to recovering sales of passenger cars in the country.
This report discusses the following aspects of tire market in Italy:
- Tire Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Vehicle Type (Passenger Car, Light Commercial Vehicle, Two-Wheeler, Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle, & Off-the-Road Vehicle), By Demand Category (Replacement & OEM)
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Michelin Italiana S.p.A
- Pirelli & C. S.p.A.
- Bridgestone Italia Sales S.R.L
- Continental Italia S.p.A.
- Goodyear Dunlop Tires Italia S.p.A.
- Yokohama Italia S.p.A.
- Hankook Italia S.R.L.
- Nokian Tires PLC
- Trelleborg Wheel Systems Italia S.p.A
- Kumho Tire Italia
Key Topics Covered
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Voice of Customer
5. Italy Tire Production Overview
6. Italy Tire Market Outlook
7. Italy Passenger Car (PC) Tire Market Outlook
8. Italy Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV) Tire Market Outlook
9. Italy Two-Wheeler Tire Market Outlook
10. Italy Medium and Heavy Commercial Vehicle (M&HCV) Tire Market Outlook
11. Italy Off- the-Road Tire (OTR) Market Outlook
12. Import-Export Analysis
13. Market Dynamics
14. Market Trends & Developments
15. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
16. Italy Economic Profile
17. Competitive Landscape
18. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gjcc68/italy_tire_market?w=4