DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Retail Analytics Market By Component (Software Vs. Service), By Deployment Mode (Cloud Vs. On-Premise), By Application (Merchandising Analytics & Others), By End User Sector, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to the report, the retail analytics market is projected to grow at a CAGR of more than 20% by 2023, primarily owing to rising focus in the retail sector to reduce CAPEX/OPEX and rapid adoption of SMACT (Social, Mobile, Analytics, Cloud & IoT) technologies.
Growth in the market is also expected to be driven by increasing number of retail chains resulting in strong competition and surging penetration of smartphones, e-commerce and internet connections across the globe. Moreover, increasing demand for pricing optimization and adoption of omni-channel business model would also stimulate global in the retail analytics market during forecast period.
The report discusses the following aspects of retail analytics market, globally:
- Retail Analytics Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Component (Software Vs. Service), By Deployment Mode (Cloud Vs. On-Premise), By Application (Merchandising Analytics & Others), By End User Sector, By Region
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- IBM Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- SAP SE
- Oracle Corporation
- SAS Institute Inc.
- Tibco Software Inc.
- Tableau Software
Key Topics Covered
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Voice of Customer
5. Global Retail Analytics Market Landscape
6. Global Retail Analytics Market Outlook
7. Global Retail Analytics Market Attractiveness Index
8. North America Retail Analytics Market Outlook
9. Europe Retail Analytics Market Outlook
10. APAC Retail Analytics Market Outlook
11. MEA Retail Analytics Market Outlook
12. South America Retail Analytics Market Outlook
13. Market Dynamics
14. Market Trends & Developments
15. Competitive Landscape
16. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d5s2n7/retail_analytics?w=4