DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "India
Insulated Wire and Cable Market By Type (XLPE, HDPE, HMWPE & PVC), By
Rating (Low Voltage, Medium Voltage, High Voltage & Ultra High Voltage),
By Product Installation (Overhead & Underground), Competition Forecast &
Opportunities, 2013-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's
According to the report, the insulated wire and cable market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 10.3% in India, predominantly on account of growing government investments towards infrastructure development projects.
Development of Smart Cities across the country under Smart Cities Mission coupled with increasing number of electronic devices per household and development of manufacturing industries under the Make in India' initiative, which is driving demand for power, are expected to boost market demand in the coming years.
Moreover, growing demand for reliable, efficient energy and data communication from rural areas and tier II and tier III cities and towns would positively influence the country's insulated wire and cable market.
This report discusses the following aspects of insulated wire and cable market in India:
- Insulated Wire and Cable Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (XLPE, HDPE, HMWPE & PVC), By Rating (Low Voltage, Medium Voltage, High Voltage & Ultra High Voltage), By Product Installation (Overhead & Underground)
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Polycab Wires Pvt. Ltd.
- Havells India Ltd.
- Finolex Cables Limited
- KEI Industries Ltd.
- RR Kabel Limited
- Universal Cables Ltd.
- Uniflex Cables Limited
- V-Guard Industries Ltd.
- Gupta Power Infrastructure Ltd.
- KEC International Limited
Key Topics Covered
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Voice of Distributor
5. India Insulated Wire and Cable Market Landscape
6. India Insulated Wire and Cable Market Outlook
7. India Insulated Wire and Cable Market Attractiveness Index
8. Western India Insulated Wire and Cable Market Outlook
9. Southern India Insulated Wire and Cable Market Outlook
10. Northern India Insulated Wire and Cable Market Outlook
11. Eastern India Insulated Wire and Cable Market Outlook
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
15. Price Point Analysis
16. India Economic Profile
17. Competitive Landscape
18. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/frrvmm/insulated_wire?w=4