DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Substation Automation Market - Technologies, Market share and Industry Forecast to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global substation automation market is anticipated to grow with a CAGR of 15.51% during 2017-2024.
Major drivers that enhance global substation automation market include increasing electricity demand, high demand for smart grids, increasing demand for renewable energy generation and increasing demand of smart meters. Moreover, utilization of renewable and non-conventional energy sources and recent technological developments in substation automation which will impact positively on the overall market of substation automation.
Global substation automation market is segmented on the basis of module, offering, type, installation type, and industry. On the basis of module, it is sub-divided into intelligent electronic devices, Communication networks and SCADA systems. On the basis of offering, it is sub-divided into hardware, software and services. On the basis of type, it is sub-divided into transmission substations and distribution substations. On the basis of installation type, it is sub-divided into retrofit installations and new installations.
On the basis of geography, global substation automation market is segmented into four major regions such as North America, APAC, Europe and RoW. Currently, North America is accounted to be the largest market share in global substation automation market due to the presence of major players in USA and increasing high investment for smart grids which are likely to drive the market demand over the forecasting period.
- ABB Ltd. (Switzerland)
- Alstom S.A. (France)
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (U.S.)
- Crompton Greaves (India)
- Eaton Corporation Plc (U.S.)
- General Electric (U.S.)
- Honeywell International, Inc. (U.S.)
- Larsen & Toubro Limited (India)
- Novatech LLC (U.S.)
- Open Systems International, Inc. (U.S.)
- Schneider Electric ((France)
- Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc. (U.S.)
- Siemens AG (Germany)
- Toshiba Corporation (Japan)
- Trilliant Holdings, Inc. (U.S.)
Key Topics Covered:
2. Market Overview
3. Market Determinants
4. Global Substation Automation Market By Module
5. Global Substation Automation Market By Offering
6. Global Substation Automation Market By Type
7. Global Substation Automation Market By Installation Type
8. Global Substation Automation Market By Industry
9. Competitive Landscape
10. Geographic Analysis
11. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3jdpvp/global_substation?w=4