DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Blueprint Report Internet of Things Services 2018" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report is built on detailed analysis of 27 leading Service Providers' Internet of Things/Digitalization businesses, and of over 50 interviews with their clients. It describes key market trends, from technology usage to pricing models employed. The client interviews reveal what the top barriers to adoption are, and the key bugbears that cause most customer dissatisfaction. We give advice on what clients should consider before engaging a Service Provider. There are detailed profiles of the 27, with the author's views on their strengths and challenges.
What You'll Know After Reading
- The relative strengths of 27 Service Providers' IoT/Digitalization offerings
- What to think about when engaging a Service Provider
- The sheer breadth of technologies employed in this space.
Key Market Dynamics
- The IoT professional services market was worth $10 billion in 2017 and is expected to grow by 30% in 2018.
- The value proposition of IoT services is two-dimensional: saving money by maximizing productivity and reducing cost and waste and making money by improving demand forecasting, enhancing customer experience, and enabling faster time to market.
- The IoT services market is still nascent in terms of technology fragmentation (over 30 platforms) and services provision, despite rapid advancements across standards, platforms, techniques, infrastructure, devices, architecture, and security. A diverse ecosystem is evolving to provide the "customer solution."
- The top three reasons IoT projects don't take off are: resistance to change in an organization, cost-legacy systems incompatible with new requirements, and a lack of understanding of the RoI.
- Clients told us that the top three areas that they'd like to see their service providers improve are: providing better communication through a project, increasing their domain expertise, and sorting out a service provider's cumbersome internal processes to avoid slowing the project down.
Key Topics Covered:
- Introduction and Key Definitions
- Executive Summary
- Key Market Dynamics
- Research Methodology
- Service Provider Grid
- Service Provider Profiles
- Market Outlook and Recommendations
- Happiest Minds
- L&T Technology Services
- NIIT Technologies
- NTT DATA
- Persistent Systems
- Tech Mahindra
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fbsg6f/internet_of?w=4