DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Blueprint Report Automotive Engineering Services 2018" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The 2018 Automotive Engineering Services Blueprint Report provides a market overview and evaluation of the leading service providers in this space. This includes their skills across the Automotive Engineering Services Value Chain: New Product Development, Product Sustenance, Manufacturing, Support, Testing & Certifications, Services, and Software Implementation across interior, body, chassis systems, powertrain, electric/electronic, ADAS, and other systems.
Key Market Dynamics
- Increase in Number of Turnkey Projects: The R&D spend has increased for automotive OEMs and tier-1 suppliers due to more competition and emerging automotive trends. The automotive companies are allocating more dollars in the areas of self-driving, connected car, and electric vehicle. This increasing R&D spend will drive outsourcing particularly turnkey projects.
- Consortiums are the New Decision Makers: Automotive industry is observing the rise of consortium led approach in which one or more OEMs, tier-1 suppliers and technology companies are collaborating. This is changing the dynamics of the sourcing decision from a top down (OEM led) to a more collaborative approach.
- Digital is the New Future: In automotive, the software content is increasing with the applications of HMI, IVI, instrument clusters, autonomous driving etc.
- Increasing Need for Testing and Validation: In recent times, automotive OEMs are affected by huge number of vehicle recalls across geographies, incurring more cost and less trust among customers. So, there will be an increasing focus on more rigorous testing and validation methodologies and processes.
- More Focus on Consumer Preferences and Design: As cars are becoming more technology savvy, the automotive OEMs are also focusing on consumer preferences that involves the aesthetic aspects of the vehicle.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Research Methodology
- Key Market Dynamics
- Market Data Analysis
- Service Provider Grid and Profiles
- Market Wrap-Up and Recommendations
- AKKA Technologies
- Assystem Technologies
- ITC Infotech
- L&T Technology Services
- Tata Elxsi
- Tech Mahindra
- Tata Technologies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l8qjpn/automotive?w=4