DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Electricity Transmission Report and Database, 2018-2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report has three distinct sections and is presented in PowerPoint (PDF format) and Excel database formats. The data and analysis is presented through insightful graphs, figures and tables.
Part 1 of the report provides analysis of the existing state of, and the expected opportunities in, the global high voltage electricity transmission industry. It also examines the developments and trends shaping the industry and discusses the key growth drivers and challenges. In addition, it provides expected growth and outlook for the industry.
Part 2 of the report provides detailed profiles of 100 countries. These countries are organised into six regions: North America, Latin America, Asia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Each section mentions a regional analysis on the key developments and the growth opportunities in that region. The report covers two countries in North America, 11 countries in Latin America, 35 countries in Europe, 20 countries in Asia, 13 countries in Africa and 8 countries in the Middle East.
Each country's profile provides data and analysis on:
- Industry structure and key players
- Existing generation capacity and production
- Expected demand and addition to generation capacity
Existing transmission network and capacity
- Line length by voltage level, technology (AC and DC) and by type of line (overhead, underground and undersea)
- Transformer capacity
- Number of substations/transformers
- Line length of key transmission companies
Expected growth in transmission network and capacity
- Expected growth in line length by voltage level, technology (AC and DC) and by type of line (overhead, underground and undersea)
- Expected growth in transformer capacity
- Expected investment in transmission network
Part 3 of the report is an Excel database and provides:
- Detailed data and statistics for 2006-2017, and projections up to 2027 for each country in a tabular format
- List of key electricity transmission projects planned for each country
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k2bhcv/global?w=4