DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Cloud Workload Protection Market by Solution (Monitoring and Logging, Policy and Compliance Management, Threat Detection Incident Response), Service, Deployment Model, Organizational Size, Vertical, and Region - Global Forecast to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The cloud workload protection market size is expected to grow from USD 2.25 billion in 2018 to USD 6.70 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 24.4% during the forecast period.
Some of the key drivers for the market growth are the dire need to fortify enterprise workloads against unauthorized strikes and benefits achieved through seamless scalability. However, limited technical expertise to handle complex and distributed cloud workloads may hinder the market growth.
The policy and compliance management segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The fastest growth of this segment is due to benefits offered, such as efficient segmentation of workloads along with compliance adherence, and efficient policy management that enables the segmentation requirements for compliance with various regulations.
Among the deployment models, the public cloud segment is expected to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period, due to the growing adoption of public cloud services, increasing confidence in public cloud security, and the benefit of runtime scalability.
- Increasing Adoption of the Multi-Cloud Strategy Among Enterprises
- Dire Need to Fortify Enterprise Workloads Against Unauthorized Strikes
- Centralized Policy Enforcement and Simplified Installation of Distributed Enterprise Workloads
- Seamless Scalability and Reduced Operational Costs
- Adherence to Multiple Regulatory Compliances
- SMEs' Budget Constraints in Adopting Advanced Cloud Security Solutions
- Higher Adoption of Cloud Workload Protection Offerings in the BFSI Vertical
- Limited Technical Expertise to Handle Complex and Distributed Cloud Workloads
Key Topics Covered
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview and Industry Trends
6 Cloud Workload Protection Market, By Component
7 Market By Solution
8 Cloud Workload Protection Market, By Service
9 Market By Deployment Model
10 Cloud Workload Protection Market, By Organization Size
11 Market By Vertical
12 Cloud Workload Protection Market, By Region
13 Competitive Landscape
14 Company Profiles
- Bracket (US)
- CloudPassage (US)
- Dome9 (US)
- Evident (US)
- GuardiCore (Israel)
- HyTrust (US)
- LogRhythm (US)
- McAfee (US)
- Sophos (UK)
- Symantec (US)
- Trend Micro (Japan)
- Tripwire (US)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q2kn55/global_cloud?w=4