DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "The Global Soldier Modernization Market 2018-2028" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report offers a detailed analysis of the industry, with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for soldier modernization, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
The demand for soldier modernization is anticipated to be driven by rapid technological advancements in the domain and the growing need for C4ISR, survivability, sustainability, mobility and lethality solutions among military forces globally.
Rapidly evolving battlefield scenarios are currently stimulating growth in the global soldier modernization industry. Additionally, counter insurgency campaigns coupled with the need to improve soldier effectiveness are expected to propel the market forward.
- The Global Soldier Modernization Market, valued at US$16.6 billion in 2018, is projected to grow at a CAGR of 2.72% over the 2018-2028 period, to reach US$21.7 billion by 2028.
- The market consists of five categories: C4ISR, lethality, survivability, sustainability and mobility.
- The market is expected to be dominated by the C4ISR segment, which is expected to account for 50% of the market, followed by lethality and survivability with shares of 22% and 20%, respectively.
- The Asia-Pacific region is forecasted to dominate the sector with a share of 34%, followed by North America and Europe with shares of 33% and 19%, respectively
- BAE Systems Plc
- The Raytheon Company
- Elbit Systems Ltd
- Ceradyne, Inc.
- ArmorSurce LLC
- General Dynamics Corporation
- Science Applications International Corporation
- Rheinmetall Defence
- Bren-Tronics Inc
- FLIR Systems Inc.
- Harris Corporation
- Safran S.A.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fncbh9/the_global?w=4