DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Critical Infrastructure Protection Market 2018-2028" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) market is expected to be worth more than US$92 billion in 2018 and is expected cross US$118 billion by 2028, representing a CAGR of more than 2.4% during the forecast period.
The majority of CIP programs that have been initiated or revised in recent times have focused on adopting a risk management approach. Under this approach, the focus is on executing previously set goals in addition to identifying major markets in the world, such as North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. It is continuously engaged in identifying major security assets, analyzing risks and formulating strategies, in order to prioritize for these mitigating risks.
Cumulatively, the global market for military critical infrastructure protection is projected to value over US$1.1 trillion during the forecast period and is expected to be dominated by North America, followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. North America, which has traditionally been the largest spender in the CIP market, is projected to garner a share of about 33% during 2018-2028.
Expenditure in the European region, which accounts for around 27% of the global market share, is driven by emerging nations such as Russia, France and the UK. Asia Pacific accounts for 21% of the global critical infrastructure protection market share. The Middle East is another key market which is expected to register steady growth in the global market, with a total share of about 15% during 2018-2028.
The remaining 5% of the market will be accounted for by the Latin American and African regions.
In terms of segments, physical security is expected to account for the highest proportion of spending, followed by markets for network security and others. Expenditure on Physical Security is driven primarily by the need to deploy adequate manpower across all areas and establishments that have been identified as potential terror targets. The US is the largest spender in the segment due to its vast infrastructure network, which includes thousands of essential facilities and plants, transportation systems, and information technology structures. It is expected to account for a considerable share in the global Physical Security market.
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- General Dynamics
- Airbus DS Communications
- BAE Systems
- Digital Management Inc. (DMI)
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Mantech International Corporation
- Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc
- Northrop Grumman
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Global Critical Infrastructure Protection Market - Overview
3. Global Critical Infrastructure Protection Market By Region, 2018-2028
4. Global Critical Infrastructure Protection Market By Segment, 2018-2028
5. Market Dynamics
6. Critical Infrastructure Protection Market - Segment Analysis
7. Segment Analysis: Physical Security
8. Segment Analysis: Network Security
9. Segment Analysis: Others
10. Global Critical Infrastructure Protection Market - Regional Analysis
11. Global Critical Infrastructure Protection - Regional Overview, 2018 & 2028
12. Regional Analysis: North America
13. Regional Analysis: Europe
14. Regional Analysis: Asia Pacific
15. Regional Analysis: Middle East
16. Regional Analysis: Latin America
17. Regional Analysis: Africa
18. Global Critical Infrastructure Protection Market - Trend Analysis
19. Leading Segments in Key Countries
20. Market size and CAGR growth analysis, 2018-2028
21. Change in market share, 2018-2028
22. Segmental Share (%), 2018-2028
23. Country Share (%), 2018 & 2028
24. Major Suppliers
25. Segmental Analysis
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/75m2ch/global_118_bn?w=4