DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Sugar Substitutes Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Sugar Substitutes Market size is expected to reach $18.5 billion by 2023, rising at a market growth of 4.9% CAGR during the forecast period.
Growing demand for sugar substitute products from the food and beverage industry is expected to contribute to the market growth during the forecast period. Increasing awareness about repercussions of high sugar consumption and rapid growth of diabetes globally, is expected to further propel the market. Erratic prices fluctuations of sugar is expected to add to the market opportunities for sugar substitute manufacturers, worldwide during the forecast period.
Scope of the Report
- Based on Application, the Sugar Substitutes market segments the market into Food, Beverages, and Others.
- Food Application market is segmented into Bakery & Confectioneries, Dairy, and Others.
- Based on Type, the Sugar Substitutes market segments the market into High Intensity Sweeteners, Low Intensity Sweeteners, and High Fructose Syrup.
Key companies profiled in the report include
- Tate & Lyle Plc.
- Cargill, Inc.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Ingredion Incorporated
- E.I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company
- The NutraSweet Company
- JK Sucralose Inc.
- PureCircle Limited
- Ajinomoto Co., Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. Global Sugar Substitutes Market
4. Global Sugar Substitutes Market by Type
5. Global Sugar Substitutes Market by Region
6. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7vnhcl/global_sugar?w=4