DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Defense Industry Business Confidence Report - H1 2018" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report examines executives' opinions about the business environment during H1 2018. It also highlights existing economic conditions, supplier price variations, sales performance, industry and company growth outlook, spending patterns, and key priorities. Additionally, the report provides information categorized by region.
The existing economic environment is favorable for the defense industry, and customer confidence levels will remain positive during H1 2018. Survey results reveal that executives who operate in North America and Europe indicate a favorable opinion about economic prospects in the region for H1 2018. Increase in geopolitical unpredictability, pressure to improve military spending, expected changes in regulatory reforms due to political stability are expected to drive the growth of the defense industry in the US.
The defense industry is expected to record higher expenditure towards new product development, and research and analysis in H1 2018. Moreover, executives who operate in North America highlighted a focus on customer retention and product differentiation over the next six months.
- In total, 47% of survey respondents indicate that the existing economic condition is favorable or very favorable for the defense industry. Additionally, 36% of executives highlight a stable economic environment
- The majority of survey respondents are confident about the company and industry growth outlook in H1 2018
- In total, 61% of survey respondents project a positive or very positive change in customer confidence over the next six months
- The majority of respondents operating in North America anticipate an increase of 0.1% to 3.99% in supplier prices for technology in H1 2018
- Globally, customer retention, protecting and growing market share, and responding to government legislations are the most preferred priorities for defense executives over the next six months
- Lockheed Martin
Key Topics Covered
- Methodology and sample size
- Respondent profile
- Economic state, growth prospects and customer confidence
- Existing economic environment
- Industry and company growth outlook
- Expected change in customer confidence
- Supplier prices, staff headcount and sales performance
- Supplier prices expectations
- Anticipated change in staff head count and sales projections
- Anticipated change in spend on key activities
- Business concerns and organizational priorities
- Level of concerns and expected impact
- Significance of potential business priorities
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6h25jz/defense_industry?w=4