DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Automotive Remote Diagnostics Market - by Vehicle Type, Application, Connectivity, Product Type, Region - Market Size, Demand Forecasts, Company Profiles, Industry Trends and Updates (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global automotive remote diagnostics market is estimated to reach 13.01 billion USD by 2023 from 6.19 billion USD in 2017 with a CAGR of 13.18% during the forecasted period.
Automotive remote diagnostics allows to continuously monitor vehicle performance and safety. The technology can be used to help reduce service time, fix vehicle issues and prevent any other failures.
Asia - Pacific will grow with highest CAGR during the forecast period because it has the highest vehicle production in the world. North America has largest share in the automotive remote diagnostics market due to feature upgrades and new business models aimed at generating additional income.
Groupe PSA built its CVMP using Huawei's OceanConnect IoT platform, which enables customers to access services such as connected navigation, natural language voice recognition and a connected service portal via the vehicle's dashboard screen. The vehicle's maintenance status and the history of journeys and driving styles are also accessible from the customer's smartphone.
Drivers Vs. Constraints
The major driver of automotive remote diagnostics market is increasing demand for connected car solutions. The rise in global sales of hybrid and electric vehicles influence the automotive remote diagnostics market. On the other hand, additional cost of installation and services are expected to hinder the growth of the market.
- Magneti Marelli
- Fiat Group
- Vector Informatik
- Snap-On Inc
- Mercedes Benz
- AVL DITEST
- Car Shield
- Ease Diagnostics
- Voxx International
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Automotive Remote Diagnostics Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Vehicle Type
6. Global Automotive Remote Diagnostics Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Application
7. Global Automotive Remote Diagnostics Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Connectivity
8. Global Automotive Remote Diagnostics Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Product Type
9. Global Automotive Remote Diagnostics Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Region
10. Company Market Share Analysis
11. Company Profiles
12. Industry Structure
13. Global Automotive Remote Diagnostics Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/56mzdg/global_automotive?w=4