DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Biomarker Technologies Market - By Technology, By Application, Industry, Region - Market Size, Demand Forecasts, Company Profiles, Industry Trends and Updates (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global biomarker technologies market is 47 billion USD in 2017 and is forecasted to reach 81.91 billion USD by 2023 with a CAGR of 9.7% during the period.
The growth of the market is mainly driven by increasing healthcare expenditure and increasing R&D funding. The increasing utility of biomarkers in diagnostic process and new initiatives for biomarker research aid for the growth of the market. However, the requirement of high capital investments for the discovery, development, and validation of biomarkers restrains the growth of the market.
North America led the market in 2017 due to advances in healthcare infrastructure. Asia-Pacific will have high growth rate due to increasing population of cancer, diabetes patients and support from public and private organizations for biomarker research in this region. The regions like Latin America, Africa and Middle East countries will witness substantial growth due to growing awareness and economic growth.
Industry Structure and Updates
- Nightingale Health, the Finnish innovator of an internationally recognized blood biomarker testing technology announced that further steps are taken towards widespread expansion and development of its services.
- Oncology Venture is a company that has in-licensed a specialized biomarker technology called Drug Response Prediction from its parent company called Novartis.
Key Topics Covered
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.2. Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.3. Porter's 5 Forces
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Biomarker Technologies Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Technology
5.1. Omics technology
5.2. Imaging technology
6. Global Biomarker Technologies Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Application
6.1. Drug Discovery
6.3. Personalized medicine
7. Global Biomarker Technologies Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Industry
7.3. Research Institutes
8. Global Biomarker Technologies Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Region
8.1. North America
8.4. Latin America
8.5. Middle East and Africa
9. Company Market Share Analysis
10. Company Profiles
10.1. Danaher Corporation
10.2. Waters Corporation
10.4. Agilent Technologies
10.5. Thermo Fisher Scientific
10.6. Shimadzu Corporation
10.7. Bio-Rad Laboratories
10.8. Siemens Healthcare
11. Industry Structure
11.1. Industry M&As, Consolidations
11.2. Investment Opportunities
12. Global Biomarker Technologies Market - Road Ahead
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mttpqn/global_biomarker?w=4