DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Washington
Tariff & Trade Letter" newsletter has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's
This award-winning weekly newsletter provides exclusive, behind-the-scenes news and analysis of Washington's trade policies and legislation, export controls, trade sanctions, and enforcement of antidumping and countervailing duty laws.
Based on nearly 35 years of experience and extensive sources in the U.S. government, Congress and diplomatic corps, it delivers a concise briefing on bilateral and multilateral trade negotiations, particularly at the WTO, and trade disputes that directly affect international trade and investment.
This subscription will give you access to all the past issues and resources on the Washington Tariff & Trade Letter website.
Sample Table of Contents:
1. Industry Pleased with Aircraft Reforms, But Wants Clarifications
2. ISDS Is Toxic in Europe, Malmstrom Says
3. EU Plan for ISDS Calls for International Investment Court
4. EU to Seek Public Comments on Export Control Reforms
5. OFAC Guidance on Cuba Puts Requirements on Ferry Services
6. Bright Line on Night-Vision Rules Might Be in Eye of Beholder
7. EU Plans for Single Digital Market Raise Concerns
For more information about this newsletter visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h7jkzq/washington_tariff?w=4