DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Middle
East Logistics Investment Opportunities 2018" report has been
added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Since the oil price crash the GCC countries and Iran have had to adjust to a new set of realities. The region is in a state of political upheaval with Saudi Arabia undergoing a political transformation, Iran emerging from international isolation and an ongoing blockade of Qatar. These developments have profound implications for the region's economy and logistics sector, with new opportunities emerging from liberalization and previously sound growth strategies now in question.
These factors have necessitated a reassessment of the logistics prospects for the region. This report examines the new set of opportunities by country, sector and logistics market; and identifies the growth models that are no longer viable.
Also in the report
- The report assesses in detail the key economic and political developments in the region and their impact on industry and logistics. Topics covered include Qatar's blockade, Iran's emergence from international isolation, the rise of Saudi Arabia's young crown prince Muhammad bin Salman and the various diversification strategies away from oil.
- The report identifies airport and container port volumes by country, the highest volume facilities by country and the major development projects by country.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Regional Pestle Analysis
3. Regional Overview Of Transport Infrastructure
4. Regional Economic Fundamentals
5. Introduction to the GCC and Iran Logistics Market
6 Regional Summary Of Vertical Sector Logistics
7 Major Country Logistics Profiles
8 Country Logistics Profiles
9 Appendix - Market Sizing Methodology
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c2vt4j/middle_east?w=4