DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global SCARA Robots Market - by Type, Application, Industry, Region - Market Size, Demand Forecasts, Company Profiles, Industry Trends and Updates (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global SCARA robots market was 6.61 billion USD in 2017 and is forecasted to reach 8.86 billion USD by 2023 with a CAGR of 5% during the period 2017-2023.
The rapid growth of the automotive industry has increased the demand for SCARA robots. Increasing demand of SCARA robots for palletizing has driven the growth of the market. On the other hand, lack of skilled professionals for programming the system have hinder the market.
North America, Europe and Middle East have accounted for larger share in the market owing to low-cost manufacturers and development of advanced SCARA robots. Asia-Pacific is facing a declining demand due to low-cost vendors in other regions.
Industry Structure and Updates
- Epson Corporation has launched T6 SCARA robot which will support a payload of 6kgs.
- Staubli Robotics and Schneider Electric sign partnership to integrate Staubli's SCARA robots into Schneider Electric's EcoStruxure machine architecture.
- Toshiba Machine
- Yamaha Robotics
- Epson Robots
- Asic Robotics
- Mitsubishi Electric
- Stubli Robotics
Key Topics Covered
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.2. Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.3. Porter's 5 Forces
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global SCARA Robots Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Type
6. Global SCARA Robots Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Application
7. Global SCARA Robots Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Industry
7.5. Food & Beverages
7.6. Heavy Machinery
8. Global SCARA Robots Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Region
8.1. North America
8.4. Latin America
8.5. Middle East and Africa
9. Company Market Share Analysis
10. Company Profiles
10.1. Toshiba Machine
10.2. Yamaha Robotics
10.3. Epson Robots
10.4. Asic Robotics
10.7. Mitsubishi Electric
10.10. Stubli Robotics
11. Industry Structure
11.1. Industry M&As, Consolidations
11.2. Investment Opportunities
12. Global SCARA Robots Market - Road Ahead
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v4vxgh/scara_robots?w=4