DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "The mHealth (Mobile Healthcare) Ecosystem: 2018 - 2030: Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts" report from SNS Telecom & IT has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The mHealth (Mobile Healthcare) Ecosystem: 2018 - 2030 - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts report presents an in-depth assessment of the mHealth ecosystem including market drivers, challenges, enabling technologies, applications, key trends, standardization, regulatory landscape, case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents forecasts for mHealth investments from 2018 till 2030.
- Driven by the thriving ecosystem, the research estimates that the mHealth market will account for more than $28 Billion in 2018 alone. Despite barriers relating to regulation, patient acceptance and privacy concerns, the researchers estimate further growth at a CAGR of approximately 30% over the next three years.
- With ongoing advances in key enabling technologies such as the miniaturization of sensors and the development of 5G NR (New Radio) platforms, a spate of new applications is beginning to emerge - ranging from connected drug delivery platforms to UHD (Ultra High Definition) video streaming for remote medical examinations.
- The research estimates that annual unit shipments of health and fitness-centric wearable devices will surpass 105 Million by the end of 2018. In order to gain valuable insights from the data generated by these devices, healthcare providers, and other stakeholders are increasingly investing in Big Data and analytics technology.
- As key stakeholders realize the revenue potential of mHealth, a spate of prominent strategic partnerships is beginning to emerge. For example, pharmaceutical giant Novartis has recently partnered with digital therapeutics specialist Pear Therapeutics to co-develop prescription mobile apps aimed at treating patients with multiple sclerosis, schizophrenia and substance use disorder
Key Questions Answered:
- The report provides answers to the following key questions:
- How big is the mHealth opportunity?
- What trends, challenges and barriers are influencing its growth?
- How is the ecosystem evolving by segment and region?
- What will the market size be in 2021 and at what rate will it grow?
- Which regions and countries will see the highest percentage of growth?
- How is the mHealth value chain structured and how will it evolve overtime?
- What level of cost savings can mHealth facilitate for healthcare service providers in each region?
- What will be the installed base of IoT connections for mHealth applications in 2021?
- How many mHealth-centric wearable devices will be shipped in 2021?
- Are digital therapeutics a threat to the pharmaceutical industry?
- What are the key applications of LTE and 5G networks in the mHealth arena?
- What considerations should be taken into account to devise a successful mHealth strategy for hospitals and other healthcare delivery environments?
- Who are the key ecosystem players and what are their strategies?
- What strategies should mobile operators, enabling technology providers, mHealth device OEMs, healthcare service providers, pharmaceutical companies and application developers adopt to capitalize on the mHealth opportunity?
- The scope and implementation of mHealth across the globe
- mHealth technology
- Market drivers and key benefits of mHealth
- Challenges and inhibitors to the mHealth ecosystem
- mHealth standardization and regulatory initiatives
- mHealth opportunities, use cases and applications
- mHealth deployment case studies
- Value chain analysis of the mHealth ecosystem and the recognition of key players in each segment of the value chain
- mHealth future roadmap: 2018 - 2030
- Key trends in the mHealth ecosystem: cloud-based mHealth services, digital medicine, connected drug delivery, population health management, regulatory developments, and the impact of LTE/5G networks.
- The role of IoT and wearable technology in the mHealth ecosystem
- Profiles and strategies of over 310 leading and emerging mHealth ecosystem players
- Strategic recommendations for mobile operators, enabling technology providers, mHealth device OEMs, application developers, healthcare service providers and pharmaceutical companies
In-depth analysis for 5 individual submarkets and their associated
mHealth application use cases:
- Pharmaceutical Applications:
- Medical Information & Healthcare Management
- Healthcare & Fitness
- Remote Consultation/Diagnostic Services
- IoT, Wearable Technology, Sensor & Monitoring Applications
- Market analysis and forecasts from 2018 till 2030
Market forecasts are provided for each of the following 5 submarkets and their 23 use case categories:
- Pharmaceutical Applications:
- Safety Data Collection
- Consumer Education
- Medical Education
- Post-Market Monitoring
- Drug Authentication
- Social Media
- Patient Compliance & Retention: Clinical Trials
Information & Healthcare Management:
- Electronic Health/Medical Records & Tracking Tools
- Diagnostic Tools & Medical Reference
- Continuing Medical Education
- Awareness Through Alerts
- Logistical & Payment Support
Healthcare & Fitness:
- Medical Compliance
- Fitness & Nutrition Apps
- Clinical Decision Support Systems
- Prescribable Mobile Apps
Remote Consultation/Diagnostic Services:
- Mobile Video Consultations, Collaboration & Surgery
- Non-Video Consultations & Collaboration
- Remote Collaboration in Emergency Situations
IoT, Wearable Technology, Sensor & Monitoring Applications:
- Health and Wellness Monitoring
- Disease Surveillance/Remote Monitoring
- Diagnostic Tools
- Technical Logistics
Revenue is also split by ecosystem player:
Ecosystem Player Segmentation:
- Mobile Operators & Connectivity Providers
- Mobile & mHealth Device OEMs
- Content & Application Providers
- Healthcare Service Providers
- Pharmaceutical Industry
Additional forecasts are provided for the following:
- IoT connections for mHealth applications
- Health and fitness-centric wearable device shipments
- Mobile video calling users
- Annual throughput of mobile network data traffic
- Smartphone, feature phone, tablet, desktop PC and notebook shipments
- Mobile network subscriptions by region
- Cost saving potential of mHealth by region
- Big Data & analytics technology investments in the healthcare sector
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hw6qjt/mhealth_mobile?w=4