DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Digital PCR Market: By Type, By Product and Service, Application, End User & By Geography - Forecast 2017-2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Digital polymerase chain reaction (dPCR) is an advancement of traditional PCR which is used to detect and quantify DNA or a targeted part of DNA molecule. It divides a sample of DNA or cDNA into many individual, parallel PCR reactions. It is used in various types of applications such as DNA cloning, diagnosis of hereditary diseases, functional analysis of genes, paternity testing, detection of infectious diseases, and forensic sciences.
High precision, high tolerance to inhibitors and high capacity to analyze complex combinations of DNA are some of the factors driving the dPCR market. The dPCR market is estimated to grow globally due to increase in number of infectious diseases and genetic disorders. However, high installation costs associated with dPCR is expected to restrain the growth of the dPCR during the forecast period.
In 2016, North America dominated the dPCR market owing to the increasing number of R&D activities by major pharmaceutical companies in the region. Europe held second in the market followed by North America owing to the rising geriatric population. Asia-Pacific is projected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period owing to the rising R&D expenditure of life sciences sector in various developing countries such as China and India.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- RainDance Technologies, Inc.
- Fluidigm Corporation
- JN Medsys
- Formulatrix Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Digital PCR (DPCR) Market Overview
2. Digital PCR (DPCR) Market Executive Summary
3. Digital PCR (DPCR) Market Landscape
4. Digital PCR (DPCR) Market Forces
5. Digital PCR (DPCR) Market Strategic Analysis
6. Digital PCR (DPCR) Market - By Type
7. Digital PCR (DPCR) Market - Product And Service Type
10. Reagents And Consumables
11. Software And Services
12. Digital PCR (DPCR) Market - By Application
13. Digital PCR (DPCR) Market - By End User
14. Digital PCR (DPCR) Market Entropy
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wlmhkg/digital_pcr?w=4