DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Infant Formula Testing Market: By Test Type; By Technology & By Geography - Forecast 2015-2021" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
These factors steer the infant formula testing market which is growing at a CAGR of 7.2% and is set to reach $140.5m by 2021.
Infant formula products help the parents to ensure nutritional requirements of infants are met. As the accuracy of nutrition and product safety hold high importance, the need for testing of formulas is highlighted. The governing authorities stress on the formula to be tested even if there is an insignificant change in nutritive configuration in order to ensure that no variations are made in the nutritional value of product.
In addition, guidelines are established related to authentication of ingredients which the companies need to comply with. Increasing strictness about safety regulations of infant formula products propels the growth of infant formula testing market. There is also a strong need for the manufacturing companies to provide a proper nutritional labeling to the formulas.
Various kinds of testing methods used in the infants testing market have been analyzed and included in the report. The most widely accepted ones are allergens testing, adulteration testing, nutritional analysis and microbiology testing. Testing companies employ several technologies including NMR spectroscopy, chromatography, mass spectrometry, polymerase chain reaction and immunoassay to test the products and provide results to government bodies, infant formula manufacturers and consumer groups.
Bureau Veritas SA
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Global Infant Formula Testing Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Infant Formula Testing Market Landscape
4. Global Infant Formula Testing Market Forces
5. Global Infant Formula Testing Market
6. Global Infant Formula Testing Market - By Test Function
7. Global Infant Formula Testing Market - By Technology
8. Global Infant Formula Testing Market - By Geography
9. Market Entropy
10. Investment Opportunities - Analysis of Target companies/customers, Capital Investments, RoI, Payback Period & Source of Funds.
11. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6s669k/infant_formula?w=4