DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Artificial Intelligence in Military Market by Offering (Software, Hardware, Services), Technology (Learning & Intelligence, Advanced Computing, AI Systems), Application, Platform, Region - Global Forecast to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The artificial intelligence in military market is projected to grow from USD 6.26 Billion in 2017 to USD 18.82 Billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 14.75% during the forecast period.
This report primarily focuses on various military applications wherein AI is being deployed. Increase in funding from military research agencies and rise in R&D activities to develop advanced AI systems are key factors projected to drive the increased adoption of AI systems in the military sector.
Based on technology, the learning & intelligence segment is expected to lead the artificial intelligence in military market from 2017 to 2025. Governments of various countries, such as the US, India, China, Russia, and Germany, are increasingly investing in the field of artificial intelligence to develop highly-advanced AI systems for military applications.
Based on country, the US is estimated to account for the largest share of the artificial intelligence in military market in 2017. This market in China is projected to grow at the highest CAGR from 2017 to 2025. The growth of the artificial intelligence in military market in China can be attributed due to rapid advances made in the field of artificial intelligence to modernize the country's armed forces. China recently revealed one such technological advance with a futuristic eye in the sky' warplane that can detect stealth vehicles.
- Rising Demand for Information Processing Leading to the Growth of Big Data Analytics
- Improving Computing Power and Increasing Development of Chipsets Supporting AI
- Increasing Adoption of Cloud Services by Militaries
- Absence of Standards and Protocols for the Use of AI in Military Applications
- Protectionist Policies Leading to Limited Access to Military Platforms
- Improving Operational Efficiency of Autonomous Systems
- Increasing Adoption of AI to Improve Planning, Logistics, and Transportation
- Concerns Related to the Sensitive Nature of Military Data
- Unreliability of AI Algorithms
- Unavailability of Structured Data
Key Topics Covered
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Military Artificial Intelligence Market, By Application
8 Military Artificial Intelligence Market, By Platform
9 Military Artificial Intelligence Market, By Offering
10 Military Artificial Intelligence Market, By Technology
11 Military Artificial Intelligence Market, By Region
12 Competitive Landscape
13 Company Profiles
- Bae Systems
- Charles River Analytics
- General Dynamics
- Harris Corporation
- Lockheed Martin
- Northrop Grumman
- Raytheon Company
- Thales Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kktnpz/artificial?w=4