CRANBURRY, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--OncLive®, the leading digital provider of resources and information to oncology professionals, announces its latest State of the Science Summit™ about advanced non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) on June 20 from at 5- 9 p.m., at the Hyatt in Bellevue, Philadelphia. The program will be chaired by Joshua Bauml, M.D., assistant professor of medicine, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania and the Veteran’s Administration Medical Center.
During this informative meeting, expert presenters will discuss the ways in which chemotherapy impacts decision making for oncologists, treatment of epidermal growth factor receptor-mutant NSCLC and the application of liquid biopsies to NSCLC. The presentation will be followed by a peer exchange discussion with a question-and-answer session.
- Charu Aggarwal, M.D., physician and assistant professor of medicine at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Jessica Bauman, M.D., assistant professor, department of hematology/oncology, and associate program director, hematology/oncology fellowship training program, Fox Chase Cancer Center, Temple University
- Michael Costello, M.D., physician and clinical associate of medicine at the University of Pennsylvania
- John A. Kosteva, M.D., physician and clinical assistant professor of medicine at the University of Pennsylvania
- Corey J. Langer, M.D., physician, director of thoracic oncology, and professor of medicine at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Benjamin Levy, M.D., clinical director of medical oncology and assistant professor of oncology, Johns Hopkins Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Stephen Y. Liu, M.D., physician and clinical associate of orthopedic surgery at the University of Pennsylvania
- Liza C. Villaruz, M.D., assistant professor of medicine, division of hematology/oncology at the University of Pennsylvania
State of the Science Summit™ is a premier conference series hosted by OncLive® that features medical experts from across the nation. Aiming to discuss current treatment options, each summit integrates academic and community-based physicians and health care professionals from across key disciplines that range from medical and surgical oncology to hematology.
Registration is free and open to all health care professionals, and food and beverages will be served. For more information and to register, visit https://www.onclive.com/meetings/soss or contact Allison Cooper at ACooper@curetoday.com.
A digital platform of resources for practicing oncologists, OncLive® offers oncology professionals information they can use to help provide the best patient care. OncLive.com is the official website for MJH Associates’ Oncology Specialty Group, which publishes OncologyLive®, Oncology Nursing News® and more. MJH Associates is a full-service health care communications company offering education, research and medical media, including curetoday.com and CURE® magazine, the largest U.S. consumer publication focused entirely on cancer. Combining science and humanity to make cancer understandable, CURE® reaches patients, cancer centers and advocacy groups.