DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Asia Pacific Cardiac Pacemaker Devices Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Asia Pacific Cardiac Pacemaker Market is expected to witness market growth of 5.1% CAGR during the forecast period (2017-2023).
Cardiac pacemakers have been witnessing significant demand due to growing cases of slow heart rhythm and cardiac failures. On the other hand, favorable reimbursements, advanced diagnostic options, and favorable government initiatives are some of the key factors that are accelerating the market expansion.
- Based on product, the market report segments the market into Implantable cardiac pacemakers and External cardiac pacemakers.
- Based on technology, the market covers Single-chamber cardiac pacemakers, Dual-chamber cardiac pacemakers, and Bi-ventricular cardiac pacemakers.
- The end user segment covers Hospitals, Cardiac Center & Clinics, and Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs).
- Based on countries, the Cardiac Pacemaker market segments the market into China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, and Rest of Asia Pacific.
Key Topics Covered
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. Asia Pacific Cardiac Pacemaker Market
4. Asia Pacific Cardiac Pacemaker Market by Technology
5. Asia Pacific Cardiac Pacemaker Market by End User
6. Asia Pacific Cardiac Pacemaker Market by Country
7. Company Profiles
- Abbott Laboratories (U.S.)
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Biotronik SE & Co. KG
- Lepu Medical Technology Co ltd
- Cook Medical Group
- Medico S.p.A
- LivaNova PL
- Osypka Medical GmbH
- Shree Pacetronix Ltd.
- Medline Industries, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/75xb22/cardiac_pacemaker?w=4