DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Asia Pacific Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring Devices Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Asia Pacific Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring Market is expected to witness market growth of 9.4% CAGR during the forecast period (2017-2023).
Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing market during the forecast period. Increase in geriatric patient population, rise in prevalence of different types of diseases such as diabetes and cardiovascular diseases, and high adoption of non-invasive methods for measuring blood pressure are the factors that drive the market in the region. The region is also expected to offer tremendous market potential as there is an increased focus by key players and improving healthcare infrastructure therein.
Based on type, the market report segments the market into Arm ABPM Devices and Wrist ABPM Devices. The end-user segment covers Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs), and Other End Users. Based on countries, the Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring market segments the market into China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, and Rest of Asia Pacific.
- SunTech Medical, Inc.
- GE Healthcare
- Welch Allyn
- TaiDoc Technology Corporation
- Shenzhen Phenitech Technology Company, Ltd
- Spacelabs Healthcare, Inc. (OSI Systems, Inc.)
- A&D Company, Ltd.
- Vasomedical, Inc.
- Schiller AG
- Omron Healthcare Company, Ltd.
Key Topics Covered
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. Asia Pacific Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring Market
4. Asia Pacific Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring Market by End-User
5. Asia Pacific Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring Market by Country
6. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/26vqnz/asiapacific?w=4