DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "TCR Engineered T-Cell Therapy 2018: An Industry Analysis of Technologies, Pipelines, Stakeholders & Deals" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report, "TCR Engineered T-Cell Therapy 2018: An Industry Analysis of Technologies, Pipelines, Stakeholders & Deals" published in May 2018 brings you up-to-date regarding key TCR-T players, key TCR-T technologies and product candidates, business models, deals and funding opportunities.
The report analyzes the TCR-T pipelines and stakeholders in the field, especially focused and diversified TCR-T companies and their relationship with academia and major pharma/biotech. The report highlights the value of TCR-T assets in terms of partnering economic conditions, acquisition prices and financing rounds.
T-Cell Receptors (TCR) and Chimeric Antigen Receptors (CAR) are the cutting edge of adoptive T-cell therapy. Both receptors deploy T-cells to target the tumor, but CAR T-cells (CAR-T) are limited to binding to cell surface antigens, while TCR T-cells (TCR-T) recognize peptides (derived from intracellular proteins) presented on the cell surface by the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) class I.
TCR-Ts have so far operated in the shadow of CAR-Ts, but may have the advantage in solid tumors. The first approved CD19-specific CAR-Ts are indicated for hematologic malignancies, but CAR-Ts were less successful against solid tumors.
Key questions answered:
- Which targets are chosen for development of TCR-Ts?
- How close are neoantigen-specific TCR-Ts to the clinic?
- Which technologies are used for generation of T-Cell Receptors?
- Has clinical proof-of-concept been shown for any TCR-T?
- How does the TCR-T pipeline look like?
- What manufacturing strategies and solutions have companies chosen?
- Are next generation TCR-Ts already in development?
- What are the key technologies for a successful TCR-T?
- Who are the key players in the TCR-T field?
- How tough is competition among TCR-T developers?
- Should companies be focused on TCR-Ts only or be diversified into various adoptive T-cell therapeutics?
- Which technologies and assets attract licensees?
- How is the financing situation for TCR-T?
- What are the key success factors for TCR-Ts?
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
2 Introduction, Overview & Background
3.1 Overview & Discussion
3.2 Technologies for Discovery of Targets for TCRs
3.3 Technologies for TCR Discovery
3.4 TCR Engineered Allogeneic T-Cells
3.5 Next Generation Technologies to Improve Safety & Efficacy
4.1 Overview & Discussion
4.2 Profiles of MAGE-A Specific TCR T-Cells
4.3 Profiles of NY-ESO-1 Specific TCR T-Cells
4.4 Profiles of AFP Specific TCR T-Cells
4.5 Profiles of PRAME Specific TCR T-Cells
4.6 Profiles of WT1 Specific TCR T-Cells
4.7 Profiles of Other Target Specific TCR T-Cells
4.8 Profiles of Neoantigen Specific TCR T-Cells
6.1 Company Overview & Discussion
6.2 Pure Play TCR T-Cell Companies
6.3 Profiles of Diversified Companies with TCR-T Activities
6.4 Other Companies with TCR-T Activities
7 Business Development & Financing
7.1 Role of academia for the TCR-T industry
7.2 Role of Big Pharma & Biotech for TCR-T
7.3 Technology In-Licensing Deals
7.4 Collaborative Arrangements
7.5 Acquisitions of Companies and Assets
7.6 Financing of TCR-T Companies
8 Outlook & Perspectives
- Adicet Bio
- Aeon Therapeutics Shanghai
- AgenTus Therapeutics
- Alpine Immune Science
- Bellicum Pharmaceuticals
- Bluebird bio
- Cell Medica
- CRISPR Therapeutics
- Editas Medicine
- Eureka Therapeutics
- ImmunoCellular Therapeutics
- Intellia Therapeutics
- Juno Therapeutics/Celgene
- Kite Pharma/Gilead Sciences
- Lion TCR
- Neon Therapeutics
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- Sangamo Therapeutics
- Tactiva Therapeutics
- Takara Bio
- TC BioPharm
- TCR2 Therapeutics
- Tmunity Therapeutics
- Universal Cells
- Zelluna Immunotherapy
- ZIOPHARM Oncology
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lbzlhj/tcr_engineered?w=4