This latest pipeline guide provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Diphtheria (Infectious Disease), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Diphtheria (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide also reviews key players involved in therapeutic development for Diphtheria and features dormant and discontinued projects.
The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies/Universities/Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Filing rejected/Withdrawn, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed and Preclinical stages are 2, 1, 7, 4, 3, 2 and 8 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 1, 1 and 1 molecules, respectively.
Key Topics Covered
- Report Coverage
- Diphtheria - Overview
- Diphtheria - Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Overview
- Pipeline by Companies
- Pipeline by Universities/Institutes
- Products under Development by Companies
- Products under Development by Universities/Institutes
- Diphtheria - Therapeutics Assessment
- Assessment by Target
- Assessment by Route of Administration
- Assessment by Molecule Type
- Diphtheria - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Beijing Minhai Biotechnology Co Ltd
- Biological E Ltd
- Boryung Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
- Cadila Healthcare Ltd
- Chongqing Zhifei Biological Products Co Ltd
- GC Pharma
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- Indian Immunologicals Ltd
- LG Chem Ltd
- Panacea Biotec Ltd
- Sanofi Pasteur SA
- Serum Institute of India Ltd
- Shantha Biotechnics Pvt Ltd
- Wockhardt Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jjlmgg/diphtheria?w=4