NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--RIMES, a leader in managed data services and regtech solutions to the buy & sell-side will host a half-day regulatory forum for investment managers, insurance companies and banks entitled “Keeping Up with Compliance: Leveraging the Latest Solutions in RegTech”. The event will take place on June 13, 2018 in New York.
The forum, hosted by Bruno Piers de Raveschoot, COO, Regulatory Division, RIMES and Danielle Tierney, Senior Analyst at Aite Group, will feature senior-level viewpoints from participants representing various sides of the industry. Speakers include Charles Riely, Assistant Director of U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, Jon Antler, Senior Compliance Officer at OZ Management, Antonia Savaria, Attorney & Founder of Atlantia Advisors, and RIMES experts Bruno Piers de Raveschoot, COO - Regulatory Division and John Spinola, Compliance SME.
Featured sessions will address the following topics:
- The Case for Holistic Surveillance: hype vs. reality
- Reducing false positives in surveillance alerts: key initiatives, including parameter-setting and predictive analytics
- Multi-Asset Class Coverage for Surveillance: necessary uses and components
- Firm Segmentation for Trade Surveillance: buy-side, sell-side, markets and regulators, and the role of compliance in today's firm hierarchies
- The Reality of Real Time
- The Perpetual Challenge of Data Management: data co-dependency and the market data challenge, managing structured and unstructured data
“The time of talking about impending regulation has passed and many regulatory deadlines have come and gone with investment managers, insurance companies and banks still grappling with how to manage it all and maintaining compliant,” explains Bruno Piers de Raveschoot, RIMES. “It is most important that firms leverage and use technology to help assist in these efforts and create efficiency across the organization. This event will provide a forum for asset managers, owners, servicers and banks to talk through the challenges that regulation has brought from a practical perspective and how to face them head on.”
For more information on the agenda and to register for this exclusive event, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Founded in 1996, RIMES is an award winning managed data services and RegTech solutions provider that truly understands the data management and compliance challenges faced by its clients. It serves over 350 asset managers, owners, servicers and banks in 40 countries including 60 of the 100 largest global asset managers and 9 of the 10 largest asset servicers by TAUM. www.rimes.com