ORLANDO, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Accenture (NYSE: ACN) announced that the recently launched Accenture Intelligent Enterprise Platform is integrated with new breakthrough applications that are based on SAP® Leonardo methodology. The Accenture Intelligent Enterprise Platform is an insight-driven, digitally integrated platform that powers enterprise transformation from business case to roadmap to delivery. These new applications will help clients transform into intelligent enterprises using rapid innovation and increased agility.
More than 50 new applications are being developed with technologies such as AI, machine learning, extended reality, IoT, blockchain, advanced analytics, and big data and extend the capabilities and usability of both SAP Leonardo and SAP Cloud Platform. These end-to-end applications infuse innovation and enable advanced, intelligent capabilities across key business functions. Some examples include:
- Finance: Accenture Payables Optimizer and Accenture Intelligent Collections – both integrated with SAP Leonardo – apply predictive analytics to real-time data to help clients optimize their working capital by improving cash usage for expenses and reducing uncollectible account receivables.
- Human Capital Management: HERBOT, a digital HR agent, uses machine learning to provide a unique and frictionless employee experience through a chatbot.
- Supply Chain: Routine forecast adjustment activities are automated through Supply Chain Decision Support, which combines artificial intelligence and machine learning to accelerate processes and improve accuracy during planning cycles.
- Sourcing and Procurement: PAULA, the Procurement Automated Learning Assistant, is being extended to interactively completing purchase order requests using natural language processing, simplifying the user experience and avoiding common process pitfalls.
- Sales and Customer Services: Self Service Customer portal, integrated with SAP Leonardo, provides an engaging experience and low-cost and cloud-hosted alternative for companies and consumers to access information about their account, services, orders and deliveries.
“The Accenture Intelligent Enterprise Platform captures the most advanced and disruptive Accenture thinking around industry, innovation and technology to help our clients fast-track their enterprise transformation, and applies SAP Leonardo capabilities to help clients gain more value from emerging technologies,” said Christophe Mouille, senior managing director and Global SAP Business Group Lead at Accenture. “These extraordinary levels of innovation can drive the reinvention of an industry and business function, with our clients at the forefront.”
Accenture and SAP first announced an expanded collaboration to co-innovate, co-develop and jointly go to market with intelligent solutions based on SAP Leonardo in June 2017. The Accenture Liquid Studio for SAP Leonardo has already developed more than 100 applications based on SAP Leonardo and SAP Cloud Platform that combine analytics, IoT, machine learning and other new technologies, using design thinking and agile development to solve business challenges. Additionally, the Accenture Industrial IoT Innovation Center in Germany and the Accenture Innovation Hub in Houston serve as hubs for co-innovation and co-development of analytics and Industry X.0 solutions and use cases based on SAP Leonardo. These centers are further complemented with dedicated SAP Leonardo capabilities from Accenture Advanced Technology Centers in India and Lisbon.
There are more than 20 patents and applications pending globally to core components of Accenture Intelligent Enterprises Platform. Accenture is also one of the first alliance partners in the SAP Leonardo Partner Medallion Initiative, which expands the number of solutions and enablement teams available to organizations seeking to innovate with SAP-certified technology.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Any statements contained in this document that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements as defined in the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Words such as “anticipate,” “believe,” “estimate,” “expect,” “forecast,” “intend,” “may,” “plan,” “project,” “predict,” “should” and “will” and similar expressions as they relate to SAP are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. SAP undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements. All forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from expectations. The factors that could affect SAP’s future financial results are discussed more fully in SAP’s filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”), including SAP’s most recent Annual Report on Form 20-F filed with the SEC. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of their dates.
SAP, SAPPHIRE NOW and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE in Germany and other countries. Please see http://www.sap.com/corporate-en/legal/copyright/index.epx#trademark for additional trademark information and notices.