DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global ePrescribing Market - Trends Analysis, Company Usability Profiles & Forecasts to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global ePrescribing market is expected to grow from USD 548.30 million 2016 to USD 2,532.56 million by the end of 2024, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate of 21.08%.
Improving patient safety and reducing prescription errors is one of the factors largely attributing to the growth of the ePrescribing market globally.
Scope of the Report
- On-Cloud has highest market size in 2016 and On-Cloud will grow with highest growth rate in 2016-2024
- Based on deployment, ePrescribing is studied across On-Cloud, and On-Premise.
- Hospitals & Care Providers have highest market size in 2016 and Physicians will grow with highest growth rate in 2016-2024
- Based on end user, ePrescribing is studied across Hospitals & Care Providers, Pharmacies, and Physicians.
- Americas has highest market size in 2016 and Asia-Pacific will grow with highest growth rate in 2016-2024
- Based on geography, ePrescribing is studied across the Americas (United States), Europe, Middle East & Africa (United Kingdom, Germany, and Saudi Arabia), and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, and India).
Company Usability Profiles:
- Advancedmd, Inc.
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- Athenahealth, Inc.
- Bizmatics, Inc.
- Carecloud Corporation
- Computer Programs And Systems, Inc.
- Drfirst, Inc.
- Mckesson Corporation
- Medical Information Technology, Inc.
- Practice Fusion, Inc.
- Relayhealth Corporation
- Surescripts LLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3f8wps/global?w=4