DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Endpoint Security Management Market - Trends Analysis, Company Usability Profiles & Forecasts to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global endpoint security management market is expected to grow from USD 5,446.78 million 2017 to USD 18,204.66 million by the end of 2024, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate of 18.81%.
The increasing need to protect endpoints is one of the factors largely attributing to the growth of endpoint security management market globally
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
The report on global endpoint security management market identifies key attributes about the customer to define the potential market and identify different needs across the industry. Understanding the economies and geographies of the potential customer group can help to gain business acumen for better strategic decision making.
Scope of the Report
- Banking, Financial Services & Insurance has highest market size in 2017 and Healthcare & Life Sciences will grow with highest growth rate in 2017-2024
- Based on industry, the endpoint security management is studied across Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Transportation & Logistics, Banking, Financial Services & Insurance, Building, Construction & Real Estate, Consumer Goods & Retail, Education, Energy & Utilities, Government & Public Sector, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Information Technology, Manufacturing, Media & Entertainment, Telecommunication, and Travel & Hospitality.
- Americas has highest market size in 2017 and Americas will grow with highest growth rate in 2017-2024
- Based on geography, the endpoint security management is studied across Americas (United States), Europe, Middle East & Africa (United Kingdom, Germany, and Saudi Arabia), and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, and India).
Company Usability Profiles:
- Avast Software S.R.O.
- Beyondtrust Software, Inc.
- Bitdefender LLC
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Cylance, Inc.
- Eset LLC
- F-Secure Oyj
- Forcepoint LLC
- Kaspersky Lab, Inc.
- Mcafee LLC
- Panda Security, S.L.
- Sophos, Ltd.
- Symantec Corporation
- Trend Micro, Inc.
- Webroot, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lg8vt7/global_endpoint?w=4