DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Digital Pathology Market - Trends Analysis, Company Usability Profiles & Forecasts to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global digital pathology market is expected to grow from USD 360.53 million 2016 to USD 980.65 million by the end of 2024, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate of 13.32%.
Quality improvement in service delivery is one of the factors largely attributing to the growth of digital pathology market globally
Scope of the Report
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies has highest market size in 2016 and Hospitals & Care Providers will grow with highest growth rate in 2016-2024
- Based on end user, the digital pathology is studied across Academic & Research Institutes, Hospitals & Care Providers, Laboratories, and Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies.
- On-Premise has highest market size in 2016 and On-Cloud will grow with highest growth rate in 2016-2024
- Based on deployment, the digital pathology is studied across On-Cloud, and On-Premise.
- Americas has highest market size in 2016 and Asia-Pacific will grow with highest growth rate in 2016-2024
- Based on geography, the digital pathology is studied across Americas (United States), Europe, Middle East & Africa (United Kingdom, Germany, and Saudi Arabia), and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, and India).
Company Usability Profiles:
- 3Dhistech Ltd
- Corista LLC
- Deepbio, Inc.
- Definiens, Inc.
- Hamamatsu Photonics K.K.
- Huron Digital Pathology
- Indica Labs
- Inspirata, Inc.
- Leica Biosystems Nussloch Gmbh
- Optrascan, Inc.
- Philips Healthcare
- Proscia, Inc.
- Sectra Ab
- Ventana Medical Systems, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qh8x55/global_digital?w=4