DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Revenue Cycle Management Market - Trends Analysis, Company Usability Profiles & Forecasts to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global revenue cycle management market is expected to grow from USD 44.76 billion 2016 to USD 112.56 billion by the end of 2024, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate of 12.22%.
Simplified and efficient accounting and billing is one of the factors largely attributing to the growth of revenue cycle management market globally.
- On-Cloud had highest market size in 2016 and On-Cloud will grow with highest growth rate in 2016-2024
- Based on deployment, the revenue cycle management is studied across On-Cloud, and On-Premise.
- Physicians had highest market size in 2016 and Emergency Medical Services will grow with highest growth rate in 2016-2024
- Based on end user, the revenue cycle management is studied across Emergency Medical Services, Hospitals & Care Providers, Laboratories, and Physicians.
- Americas had highest market size in 2016 and Asia-Pacific will grow with highest growth rate in 2016-2024
- Based on geography, the revenue cycle management is studied across Americas (United States), Europe, Middle East & Africa (United Kingdom, Germany, and Saudi Arabia), and Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, and India).
- Simplified And Efficient Accounting And Billing
- Key Advantage Over Traditional Revenue Cycle Management
- Government Enforcement And Regulatory Mandates
- Untrained And Unskilled Staff
- Technical Infrastructure Support
- Increasing Demand For Cloud-Based Rcm
- End-To-End Blockchain Supported Rcm Services
- Data Security And Privacy Concern
- Increased M&A in Healthcare Industry
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research & Forecasting
3. Executive Summary
4. Premium Insight
5. Global Revenue Cycle Management Market, By Product
6. Global Revenue Cycle Management Market, By Deployment
7. Global Revenue Cycle Management Market, By End User
8. Global Revenue Cycle Management Market, By Geography
9. Competitive Landscape
10. Company Usability Profiles
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- Athenahealth, Inc.
- Carecloud Corporation
- Cerner Corporation
- Conifer Health Solutions LLC
- Eclinicalworks LLC
- Epic Systems Corporation
- Experian Information Solutions, Inc.
- Ge Healthcare
- Gebbs Healthcare Solutions
- Mckesson Corporation
- Nextgen Healthcare Information System LLC
- Nthrive, Inc.
- Quest Diagnostics Incorporated
- Ssi Group, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g529hj/global_revenue?w=4