DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Europe Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring Devices Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Europe Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring Market is expected to witness market growth of 7.7% CAGR during the forecast period (2017-2023).
Growing prevalence of cardiovascular disorders in developed nations, rapidly growing cases of cardiac disease in underdeveloped nations, supportive government initiatives, and non-government organizations funding are the factors that are driving the growth of the Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring market.
Additionally, favorable reimbursements, advanced diagnostic options, and favorable government initiatives, further accelerate the market expansion.
- Based on type, the market report segments the market into Arm ABPM Devices and Wrist ABPM Devices.
- The end user segment covers Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs), and Other End Users.
- Based on countries, the Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring market segments the market into Germany, UK, France, Russia, Spain, Italy, and Rest of Europe.
Key Topics Covered
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. Europe Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring Market
4. Europe Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring Market by End User
5. Europe Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring Market by Country
6. Company Profiles
- SunTech Medical, Inc.
- GE Healthcare
- Welch Allyn
- TaiDoc Technology Corporation
- Shenzhen Phenitech Technology Company, Ltd
- Spacelabs Healthcare, Inc. (OSI Systems, Inc.)
- A&D Company, Ltd.
- Vasomedical, Inc.
- Schiller AG
- Omron Healthcare Company, Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pzxp3r/european?w=4