This report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical & forecasted epidemiology of Endometriosis in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France and United Kingdom), and Japan.
The Endometriosis epidemiology division provide the insights about historical and current patient pool and forecasted trend for every 7 major countries. The epidemiology data for Endometriosis are studied through all possible division to give a better understanding about the Disease scenario in 7MM. It also helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies, survey reports and views of key opinion leaders.
The disease epidemiology covered in the report is segmented by total prevalence, diagnosed population and treatable cases of Endometriosis in 7MM.
The report also provides the epidemiology trends observed in the 7MM during the study period, along with the assumptions undertaken.
According to the report, the prevalent cases of Endometriosis in 7 major markets was 13.8 Million in 2016 and, is expected to increase at a significant growth rate during the study period i.e., 2016-2027. Among 7MM United States account for highest incident population of Endometriosis i.e., 7.4 Million followed by United Kingdom.
- The report covers detailed overview of Endometriosis explaining its causes, symptoms, classification, pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment patterns
- The report provides the insight about the historical and forecasted patient pool for 7 major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan
- The report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs of Endometriosis
- The report helps to recognize the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population
- The report provides the segmentation of the disease epidemiology by total prevalence of Endometriosis, Diagnosed cases as well as treatable population of Endometriosis in 7MM
- 10 Year Forecast of Endometriosis Epidemiology
- 7MM Coverage
- Total Prevalent Cases of Endometriosis
- Diagnosed and Treatable population of Endometriosis in 7MM
- Patient Segmentation
- Disease Risk & Burden
- Risk of disease by the segmentation
- Factors driving growth in a specific patient population
Key Topics Covered
1. Report Introduction
2. Disease Background and Overview: Endometriosis
3. Epidemiology of Endometriosis in 7MM
4. Treatment Algorithm
5. Current Unmet Needs
7. Report Methodology
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3k22p2/endometriosis?w=4