DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Europe Magnetic Sensor Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Europe Magnetic Sensor Market is expected to witness market growth of 5.5% CAGR during the forecast period (2017-2023).
The adoption of magnetic sensors for proximity detection, safety switches, and angular and linear sensing has witness significant growth due to the growing need for efficient production lines. These sensing devices offer contactless measurements with enhanced accuracy and reliability, to promote the adoption of robotics for next - generation factory automation.
Magnetic sensors is expected to witness healthy growth in the European region. Countries across the European Union are now focusing on adoption of hybrid cars that require Hall Effect current sensing in vehicle's power systems to enhance the performance and ensure cost - effectiveness of the same.
- Based on Technology Type, the Magnetic Sensor market segments the market into Hall Effect, Anisotropic Magnetoresistance, Giant Magnetoresistance, Tunnel Magnetoresistance, and Others.
- Based on Application, the market report segments the market into Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Industrial, and Others.
- Based on Countries, the Magnetic Sensor market segments the market into Germany, UK, France, Russia, Spain, Italy, and Rest of Europe.
Key Topics Covered
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. Europe Magnetic Sensor Market
4. Europe Magnetic Sensor Market by Application
5. Europe Magnetic Sensor Market by Country
6. Competitive Study
7. Company Profiles
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Magnetic Sensors Corporation
- Microsemi Corporation
- NVE Corporation
- NXP Semiconductors N.V.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- TDK Corporation
- MultiDimension Technology Co. Ltd.
- Memsic, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6g8mql/european_magnetic?w=4