DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Neuromorphic Computing Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America Neuromorphic Computing Market is expected to witness market growth of 17.2% CAGR during the forecast period 2017 - 2023
Growing applications in the area of automation has offered several growth opportunities for market expansion. Steady replacement of the Von Neumann architecture by neuromorphic chips is expected to drive the market during the forecast period. Low power consumption, higher speed, and optimum memory usage are other benefits of these chips. Complexity involved in designing chips, due to complex algorithms and issues such as software compatibility in neural processing units is expected to further limit the industry expansion.
The market research report covers the competition analysis of key stake holders of the North America Neuromorphic Computing Market.
Scope of the Report
- Based on Application, the Neuromorphic Computing market segments the market into Image Processing, Signal Processing, Data Mining, and Others.
- Based on End User, the market report segments the market into Consumer Electronics, Automotive, Military & Defense, Healthcare, and Others.
- Based on Countries, the Neuromorphic Computing market segments the market into US, Mexico, Canada, and Rest of North America.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. North America Neuromorphic Computing Market
4. North America Neuromorphic Computing Market by End User
5. North America Neuromorphic Computing Market by Country
6. Company Profiles
- IBM Corporation
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Company
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Intel Corporation
- Qualcomm Incorporated
- General Vision Inc.
- Brain Corporation
- Knowm Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rr5gvt/north_america?w=4