NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The enormously successful, popular and critically-acclaimed The Daily Show with Trevor Noah Presents: The Donald J. Trump Presidential Twitter Library will be coming to Los Angeles after its run this past weekend at Comedy Central Presents Clusterfest in San Francisco and will include new exhibits added to the library since its previous stops. The Presidential Twitter Library will be located at 631 N. Robertson Blvd. in West Hollywood for two consecutive weekends: Friday, June 8 through Sunday, June 10 and Friday, June 15 through Sunday, June 17.
On opening day only, Friday, June 8, the event hours are noon-10:00 p.m. PT. For the rest of the weekend (6/9-6/10) and the following weekend (6/15-6/17), hours are 10:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m. PT. Admission is free and open to the public. It will be so tremendous that those who miss it will be SAD!
This marks the fourth time The Daily Show with Trevor Noah Presents: The Donald J. Trump Presidential Twitter Library will be on display with previous stops in San Francisco (June 1-3, 2018); Chicago (October 20-22, 2017) and its phenomenal debut in New York City (June 16-18, 2017).
Every president since Franklin D. Roosevelt has been honored with a meticulously curated memorial library commemorating the documents of historical value crafted during his time as leader of the free world. Continuing this hallowed tradition, and seeing no need to wait for him to leave office, The Daily Show will once again honor the current president with The Daily Show with Trevor Noah Presents: The Donald J. Trump Presidential Twitter Library, showcasing the Commander-in-Chief’s preferred vessel for communicating with the public, his Twitter feed.
The library will feature audio/visual installations and a fully interactive experience for hands of all sizes, giving patrons a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to memorialize and celebrate the many “unpresidented” moments of President Trump’s Twitter history.
Select exhibitions housed in the Presidential Twitter Library include:
- THE COMMANDER-IN-TWEET: In the Library’s marquee attraction, attendees will step into a replica of the Oval Office, be presented with a crisis situation, and have 30 seconds to compose a tweet white sitting on a golden toilet, just like the president!
- SAD! A RETROSPECTIVE: A video retrospective will solemnly display a collection of people, places and things that the President has deemed “SAD!”
- TRUMP VS. TRUMP: Here we document President Trump’s unique ability to hold a variety of different opinions on the same subject.
- VERIFIED SURVIVORS: Listen to a series of testimonials from high-profile victims as they recount the trauma of being attacked by Trump on Twitter.
- DONALD J. TRUMP: A MAN OF CHARACTERS: In a short docufilm narrated by Daily Show correspondent Desi Lydic, the library takes a look at Trump’s Twitter history and the social media platform he made great again.
- MASTERWORKS: Sit back and admire some of Trump’s finest works as a master tweeter.
- A DONALD J. TRUMP TWITTER TIMELINE: Study the broad arc of Trump’s history in one comprehensive timeline, from his very first tweet about his appearance on Letterman, to his proclamations that Obama was born in Kenya, to his important, early morning screeds as the leader of the free world.
- 11 MINUTES: This brand new video exhibit features first-hand accounts of what the world looked like for the 11 minutes that Donald J. Trump mysteriously vanished from Twitter, shaking a nation to its core.
The Daily Show with Trevor Noah Presents: The Donald J. Trump Presidential Twitter Library will also soon be immortalized in print. Written by the writers of The Daily Show with Trevor Noah with daily inspiration from the Commander-in-Tweet and an introduction written by Trevor Noah, Spiegel & Grau, a division of Penguin Random House, will release The Daily Show with Trevor Noah Presents: The Donald J. Trump Presidential Twitter Library on Tuesday, July 31.
The Daily Show with Trevor Noah airs Mondays-Thursdays at 11:00 p.m. ET/PT on Comedy Central and is available to stream the following day exclusively on thedailyshow.com and the Comedy Central App. Viewers can follow The Daily Show on Twitter (7.6M followers) and Instagram (1.2M followers), subscribe to its YouTube channel (3.1M subscribers) and become a fan of The Daily Show on Facebook (7.7M fans). Fans can follow Tevor Noah on Twitter (9.1M followers), Facebook (5.1M fans) and Instagram (2.4M followers). Fans can also receive The Daily Show Flash Briefing” on Amazon Alexa devices and subscribe to The Daily Show’s Emmy® Award-winning “Between the Scenes” via Facebook’s new Watch tab.