Cervical Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2018, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Cervical Cancer (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Cervical Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Cervical Cancer and features dormant and discontinued projects.
The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies/Universities/Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Filing rejected/Withdrawn, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 2, 1, 3, 37, 39, 1, 45, 8 and 4 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 7, 3, 9 and 5 molecules, respectively.
Key Topics Covered
- Cervical Cancer - Overview
- Cervical Cancer - Therapeutics Development
- Cervical Cancer - Therapeutics Assessment
- Cervical Cancer - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Cervical Cancer - Drug Profiles
- Cervical Cancer - Dormant Projects
- Cervical Cancer - Discontinued Products
- Cervical Cancer - Product Development Milestones
- Abion Inc
- Abivax SA
- Admedus Ltd
- Advaxis Inc
- Advenchen Laboratories LLC
- Agenus Inc
- Amgen Inc
- AntiCancer Inc
- Antigen Express Inc
- ArQule Inc
- Asana BioSciences LLC
- Astex Pharmaceuticals Inc
- AstraZeneca Plc
- AVEO Pharma
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zn44r8/cervical_cancer?w=4