DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Europe Safety Switch Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Europe Safety Switch Market is expected to witness market growth of 6% CAGR during the forecast period (2017-2023).
The safety switch market for fire & gas monitoring systems is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Growing deployment of fire & gas monitoring solutions at hazardous locations is expected to contribute to the market expansion. These solutions are adopted majorly to avoid fire casualties and prevent gas leakages or explosions.
Growth of process industries such as oil & gas, pharmaceutical, chemical, food & beverage, and energy & power, has led to the increased need for safety and security of equipment and workforce.
- Based on Product Type, the Safety Switch market segments the market into Contact Safety Switch and Non-Contact Safety Switch. Contact Safety Switch includes Hinge Switches, Locking Switches, and Other Contact Safety Switches. Non-Contact Safety Switch is further segmented into Inductive Switches and Magnetic and Other Non-Contact Switches.
- Based on Safety System, the market report segments the market into Burner Management Systems, Emergency Shutdown Systems, Fire & Gas Monitoring Systems, High Integrity Pressure Protection Systems, and Others.
- Based on Vertical, the Safety Switch market segments the market into Oil & Gas, Energy & Power, Metal & Mining, Chemical, Food & Beverages, Packaging, Pharmaceutical, Water & Wastewater Treatment, and Others.
- Based on Countries, the Safety Switch market segments the market into Germany, UK, France, Russia, Spain, Italy, and Rest of Europe.
Key Topics Covered
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. Europe Safety Switches Market
4. Europe Safety Switches Market by Safety System
5. Europe Safety Switches Market by Vertical
6. Europe Safety Switches Market by Country
7. Company Profiles
- ABB Group
- General Electric (GE)
- Rockwell Automation
- Schneider Electric SE
- Siemens AG
- Eaton Corporation Plc.
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Omron Corporation
- Emerson Electric Co.
- SICK AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ps2npq/european_safety?w=4