Reinsurance industry practices have changed in recent years, placing more and more emphasis and importance on reinsurance contract wordings.
It is more apparent that a contract is only an advantage if it exactly reects what the underwriter intended and the insured expected. If companies want to avoid lengthy and expensive disputes, they must develop clear and thorough reinsurance agreements and avoid frequent and small nuances that can land reinsurance companies in trouble.
This seminar focuses on advanced, up-to-the-minute issues of reinsurance contracts.
- Follow wordings - Issues, options and effective drafting
- The Insurance Act 2015 - how it impacts your policy wording
- Notice and information clauses
- Drafting watertight reinsurance clauses: some common mistakes
- Developments in property and casualty clauses
- War risk, terrorism and political violence - wording issues
- Being prepared for reinsurance disputes: Wordings and their role in dispute resolution
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5lt8cb/1_day_seminar?w=4