DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "South Africa Rice Protein Market 2018-2023 - Size, Trends, Competitive Analysis and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The market revenue of rice protein is estimated to grow and capture the value of $2.81 million by 2023, registering at a CAGR of 4.7% during 2018 to 2023.
The market of protein in the country is developing rapidly due to increase in demand of food and supplement products containing protein as an ingredient. The whey protein industry of the country has highest market share compared to the other types of protein. However, in recent years, the demand of plant-based protein products has increased which has resulted in rice protein market share of 70% of total rice protein market in the Africa.
Major driver of rice protein in the country is increase in population turning towards vegan and vegetarian diets. In addition, the awareness about the health problems due to excessive consumption of meat products has increased. Hence, more and more people in the country are giving up animal-based food products. The opinion of food protein experts has also influenced the buying behavior of the consumers leading to increased consumption of protein based products. All these factors have resulted in increase in application of rice protein in food and beverage industry.
While, the other driver of rice protein industry in South Africa is increasing population interested in physical activities such as sports, fitness clubs, health clubs and yoga.
- Market trends since 2014 and five year forecasts of market growth
- Detailed analysis of the micro and macro elements influencing demand trends
- Identifying opportunity spaces across segments and countries
- Supply & demand side trend and analysis
- Price trend analysis, investment prospects and competition pattern
- Insights on growth potential of the market
- Detailed analysis of major producers covering financial investments & strategies adopted
- Competitive landscape of the industry
Key Topics Covered
3. Industry Dynamics
4. Market Size and Forecast
5. Competitive Analysis
6. Company Profiles
- AIDP Inc.
- Axiom Foods Inc.
- Beneo-Palatinit GmbH
- Bioway (Xi'an) Organic Ingredients Co. Ltd.
- Golden Grain Group Limited
- Jiangxi Golden Agriculture Biotech Co. Ltd.
- North Coast Naturals
- Nutrition Resource Inc.
- Pure Food Company LLC
- Ribus Inc.
- Ricebran Technologies
- Shaanxi Fuheng (FH) Biotechnology Co. Ltd
- Shafi Gluco-Chem (Pvt.) Ltd.
- The Green Labs LLC
- Top Health Ingredients Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hpqlsr/2_81_million?w=4