DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Africa Rice Protein Market 2018-2023 - Size, Trends, Competitive Analysis and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The African protein industry is in nascent stage, but with growing trend of leading healthy and green lifestyle, the market of protein is estimated to grow rapidly in coming years.
Presently, the rice protein industry holds just 2% of total rice protein market in the globe. However, with gradual growth in income of the population, rising urbanization and consequent modernization will drive the rice protein market in the region. The market revenue of rice protein in Africa is currently recorded at $2.6 million in 2018.
The South African rice protein market leads in terms of market revenue, it also presents huge potential for major companies for investment in the country. The Government of South Africa is largely supportive of foreign investment; hence many major rice protein producers are planning to expand in the country in order to capture early market share.
The major drivers of rice protein industry in the country is increasing adoption rate of vegan and vegetarian population, demand of natural and organic ingredients containing food and beverage products and growing concern about the health problems due to excessive consumption of meat-based products.
- Market trends since 2014 and five year forecasts of market growth
- Detailed analysis of the micro and macro elements influencing demand trends
- Identifying opportunity spaces across segments and countries
- Supply & demand side trend and analysis
- Price trend analysis, investment prospects and competition pattern
- Insights on growth potential of the market
- Detailed analysis of major producers covering financial investments & strategies adopted
- Competitive landscape of the industry
Key Topics Covered
3. Industry Dynamics
4. Market Size and Forecast
5. Country Market Share
6. Competitive Analysis
7. Company Profiles
- AIDP Inc.
- Axiom Foods Inc.
- Beneo-Palatinit GmbH
- Bioway (Xi'an) Organic Ingredients Co. Ltd.
- Golden Grain Group Limited
- Jiangxi Golden Agriculture Biotech Co. Ltd.
- North Coast Naturals
- Nutrition Resource Inc.
- Pure Food Company LLC
- Ribus Inc.
- Ricebran Technologies
- Shaanxi Fuheng (FH) Biotechnology Co. Ltd
- Shafi Gluco-Chem (Pvt.) Ltd.
- The Green Labs LLC
- Top Health Ingredients Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nhlbfg/african_rice?w=4