NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Barnes & Noble, Inc. (NYSE:BKS), the world’s largest retail bookseller, today announced the perfect books, games, and tech to celebrate Dad this Father’s Day. Barnes & Noble is also inviting Dads with young kids to attend a special Father’s Day Storytime in stores across the country on Saturday, June 16, at 11 a.m. Along with Father’s Day, it’s also graduation time for students of all ages, and Barnes & Noble has exclusive books and journals for grads at this special time of year.
Top 10 Picks for Dad
These Top 10 Picks for Dad include books, games and tech Dads will love, starting at 30% off for non-Members, and up to 40% off for Members:
The Gift of Reading
President is Missing, President Bill Clinton and James Patterson
2) The Soul of America: The Battle for Our Better Angels, Jon Meacham
3) The Outsider, Stephen King
4) Calypso, David Sedaris
5) Restless Wave: Good Times, Just Causes, Great Fights, and Other Appreciations, John McCain
Tech for Dad
Music, Journals, and More
- For Dads who love to both listen to and play music, Barnes & Noble is offering 50% off the Barnes & Noble Exclusive Crosley T150-CG Turntable and Speaker Bundle, and 30% off the Audio Technica AT-LP60 Turntable. Music-lovers will also enjoy an exclusive collection of The Beatles “The Singles”, four vinyl singles with songs such as “Ticket To Ride,” “Hey Jude,” and “Come Together,” in their original artwork with a 21” by 21” poster of the band. The collection is 30% off.
- Barnes & Noble’s selection of Olivina Men’s gifts offers essential grooming and personal care for Dads, including a Deluxe Shave Gift Set, Bourbon Cedar-scented cologne, as well as Bourbon Cedar-scented Exfoliating Bar Soap, and Ginger Beer-scented Exfoliating Bar Soap.
- Every Dad will appreciate a genuine leather journal handcrafted in Italy. Barnes & Noble’s extensive collection includes:
For more Father’s Day gift ideas visit BN.com, or ask a knowledgeable bookseller at a Barnes & Noble bookstore.
Father’s Day Storytime
Dads and kids should also be sure to go to their local Barnes & Noble for a special Father’s Day Storytime on Saturday, June 16, at 11 a.m. Storytimes will feature the title With My Daddy: A Book of Love and Family by Jo Witek, and participants will make their own Father’s Day cards.
Customers can check their local store for event information at the Barnes & Noble Store Locator.
Barnes & Noble announces a terrific lineup of exclusive gifts for graduates of all ages. From books to journals, we’ve got great ideas to reward your graduates.
- Barnes & Noble’s Exclusive Keepsake Edition of Oh, The Places You’ll Go is a perfect gift for everyone setting off on their next adventure. You can pair this classic with Dr. Seuss’s Seuss-isms! A Guide to Life for Those Just Starting Out...and Those Already on Their Way.
- To get started on new endeavors, StrengthsFinder 2.0 and Emotional Intelligence 2.0 are insightful guides to landing a job— and working well with others. 12 Rules for Life and Make Your Bed are full of practical, clear advice for graduates.
- For books providing life lessons, turn to TV Producer Shonda Rhimes’ Year of Yes: How to Dance It Out, Stand In the Sun and Be Your Own Person, as well as showstopping actor Leslie Odom, Jr., who put in years of hard work before landing the role of a lifetime in Hamilton, a journey he describes in his memoir, Failing Up: How to Take Risks, Aim Higher, and Never Stop Learning.
- Finally, pair a book with limited edition Moleskine notebooks so graduates can record their own journeys as they set out into the real world, with options including the Dr. Seuss Limited Edition Moleskine Notebooks in Blue or White.
About Barnes & Noble, Inc.
Barnes & Noble, Inc. (NYSE: BKS) is the world’s largest retail bookseller, and a leading retailer of content, digital media and educational products. The Company operates 630 Barnes & Noble bookstores in 50 states, and one of the Web’s premier e-commerce sites, BN.com (www.bn.com). The Nook Digital business offers a lineup of popular NOOK® tablets and eReaders and an expansive collection of digital reading and entertainment content through the NOOK Store®. The NOOK Store (www.nook.com) features digital books, periodicals and comics, and offers the ability to enjoy content across a wide array of popular devices through Free NOOK Reading Apps™ available for Android™, iOS® and Windows®.
General information on Barnes & Noble, Inc. can be obtained by visiting the Company's corporate website at www.barnesandnobleinc.com.
Barnes & Noble®, Barnes & Noble Booksellers® and Barnes & Noble.com® are trademarks of Barnes & Noble, Inc. or its affiliates. NOOK® and the NOOK logos are trademarks of Nook Digital, LLC or its affiliates.
For more information on Barnes & Noble, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Snapchat (bnsnaps), and like us on Facebook. For more information on NOOK, follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook.