CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Exelon today announced several promotions and new roles as it builds on its strong leadership ranks across its operating companies to position the business for long-term success and industry leadership, while driving greater customer and stakeholder engagement.
“After announcing several key leadership changes last month, we are continuing to evolve our team and leverage their strengths in new and expanded roles,” said Exelon President and CEO Christopher M. Crane. “These changes position us well to drive greater business results while addressing the needs of the evolving marketplace.”
As part of the changes, the company promoted two officers to the position of senior vice president.
- David I. Fein, currently Vice President of State Government Affairs, was named Senior Vice President of State Governmental and Regulatory Affairs.
- Jeanne Jones, currently Vice President of Finance for Exelon Nuclear, was named Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer (CFO) & Treasurer of ComEd.
The company also announced new roles for several company leaders within Exelon Utilities, including:
- Carim Khouzami, currently Senior Vice President and CFO for Exelon Utilities, has been named Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer for Exelon Utilities.
- Joe Trpik, currently ComEd’s Senior Vice President, CFO & Treasurer, has been named Senior Vice President and CFO for Exelon Utilities.
- Val Jensen, currently Senior Vice President of Strategy for ComEd, has been named Senior Vice President Strategy & Policy for Exelon Utilities.
- Nikki Nocera, currently Chief of Staff to the CEO of ComEd, has been promoted to Vice President, Chief of Staff to the CEO of Exelon Utilities.
- Annette Martinez, currently Vice President of Communications at ComEd, has been named Vice President of Communications for Exelon Utilities.
“We are drawing from Exelon Utilities’ deep pool of talent to build a team whose charter includes leveraging integration across our Utilities to create value for customers and shareholders alike,” said Anne Pramaggiore, Senior Executive Vice President and CEO, Exelon Utilities.
Other changes include:
- Kevin Garrido, currently Vice President of Investor Relations, has been named Vice President, Nuclear Finance.
- Jean Medina, currently Vice President of Exelon Corporate Communications, has been named Vice President of Communications for ComEd.
For more information on Exelon’s senior leaders, visit: http://www.exeloncorp.com/leadership-and-governance/executive-profiles
About Exelon Corporation
Exelon Corporation (NYSE: EXC) is a Fortune 100 energy company with the largest number of utility customers in the U.S. Exelon does business in 48 states, the District of Columbia and Canada and had 2017 revenue of $33.5 billion. Exelon’s six utilities deliver electricity and natural gas to approximately 10 million customers in Delaware, the District of Columbia, Illinois, Maryland, New Jersey and Pennsylvania through its Atlantic City Electric, BGE, ComEd, Delmarva Power, PECO and Pepco subsidiaries. Exelon is one of the largest competitive U.S. power generators, with more than 35,168 megawatts of nuclear, gas, wind, solar and hydroelectric generating capacity comprising one of the nation’s cleanest and lowest-cost power generation fleets. The company’s Constellation business unit provides energy products and services to approximately 2 million residential, public sector and business customers, including more than two-thirds of the Fortune 100. Follow Exelon on Twitter @Exelon.