Breakeven costs are assigned to every element of our global liquids supply view allowing a comprehensive view of the global cost of supply.
Key analysis includes:
- How the cost of supply will change through to 2035.
- The importance future drilling in US Lower 48 and pre-FID projects.
- Where each sub-play and pre-FID conventional project sits on the cost curve in ten years time.
- How have offshore breakevens changed since before the price crash.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive summary
2. The 4 key charts which sum up global supply:
- The global cost curve
- OPEC vs Non-OPEC breakeven bands
- The importance of pre-FID projects
- The pre-FID cost curve
3. Granular analysis of the cost curves:
- Individual cost curves of each resource theme
- Key pre-FID projects split out
- How and why has the pre-FID cost curve changed over time?
- How have offshore breakevens changed at a country level?
- How have deepwater specific breakevens changed over time at a country level?
- Key deepwater projects
- Key ultra-deepwater projects
4. Methodology and assumptions
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7fvk8t/global_oil_cost?w=4