DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Insulated Packaging Market - Segmented by Material (Plastic, Wood, Glass), Product, End-User, and Region - Growth, Trends and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global insulated packaging market was valued at USD 12.11 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach USD 16.65 billion by 2023 registering a CAGR of 5.45% during the forecast period of 2018-2023.
Increasing Consumption of Temperature Sensitive Goods Drive the Market
The growing consumption of temperature sensitive materials, especially, food & beverages are driving the market. Moreover, a rise in demand for food products with longer shelf life in the developing countries, such as India and China, is further driving the demand for insulated packaging.
Due to this, a significant number of companies are shifting their focus toward developing solutions based on thermal resistant raw materials such as polystyrene, EPS styrofoam, polyethylene, and polyurethane to supersede technological and environmental challenges. Besides, certain cosmetic products are also required to be kept at a stable temperature relative to ambient extremes, are expected to drive the demand for insulated packaging.
Key Developments in the Market
- May 2017: Cryopak announced its partnership with Purolator, a freight, package and logistics provider, with one of the most extensive networks in Canada. The relationship is expected to allow Cryopak to strengthen its reputation as an integrated, full-service supply solutions provider.
- March 2017: TP3 Global and Polar Thermal Packaging announced a strategic alliance to provide customers an even wider range of thermal protection products.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation
6. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7. Investment Analysis
8. Future of the Market
- Huhtamaki Oyj
- Thermal Packaging Solutions
- Amcor Limited
- Sonoco Products Company
- Innovative Energy Inc
- American Aerogel
- Davis Core & Pad Company
- Marko Foam Products
- The Wool Packaging Company Limited
- Ds Smith Plastics
- Providence Packaging
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sbwlmw/global_insulated?w=4