DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "China Low-speed Electric Vehicle Industry Report, 2018-2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Benefited from the economic growth in urban-rural fringe zones and rural areas as well as the growing mobility demand, the low-speed electric vehicle sales have been on a steady rise over the past years, up 41.6% from 1.232 million units in 2016 to 1.744 million units in 2017. However, the LSEV industry will still face relatively great policy risk, especially Standardization Administration of the PRC will formulate more stringent LSEV standard, which will be formally issued before 2019.
Regarding competition pattern, BYVIN, YOGOMO, and Shifeng Group are the top 3 players in the LSEV market. BYVIN, as a market bellwether, is the first enterprise with annual output of more than 202,000 units by adopting multi-brand (including LEVDEO) strategy to expand its market share in all market segments; YOGOMO, the largest LSEV enterprise in Hebei province, boasts four brands (YOGOMO, CYAHOR, YGM, and LaVie) and produces about 120,000 units annually; Shifeng Group, majored in agricultural three wheeler, also sets foot in LSEV field with capacity of 200,000 units, and ranks third with sales volume of 110,000 units in 2017.
Along with being gradually clear of LSEV industry standard and policies, some companies, such as GreenWheel, Henan SD, YOGOMO and Lichi jumped out of LSEV field and entered micro high-speed electric vehicle industry and have obtained the license for the production of battery electric sedans or special vehicles. Meanwhile, there are also some makers slowing down the investment for LSEV, like YOGOMO's 150,000 unit/a LSEV projects in Wuxi and Baoya's 500,000 unit/a NEV base in Xiangyang city do not realize operation as planned.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of LSEV Industry
2. Development of Two-wheeled Electric Vehicle Industry
3. Development of Three-wheeled Electric Vehicle Industry
4. Development of LSEV Industry
5. Development of All-Terrain Vehicle Industry
6. Main Parts Market
7. Chinese LSEV Manufacturers
8. LSEV BMS Manufacturers
- Shifeng Group
- Fulu Vehicle
- Hebei Yudea New Energy Technology Group Co., Ltd.
- Han Tang Electric Vehicle
- Shenzhen Tian-Power Technology Co., Ltd.
- Addenda Technology (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Guoxin Power Technology Co., Ltd.
- Jiangxi Keran Technology Co., Ltd.
- Hangzhou Gold Electronic Equipment INC., Ltd.
- Changsha Juli Electric Technology Co., Ltd.
- Xi'an Jindee Electrical Technology Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hf6pnf/china_lowspeed?w=4