The global battles raging in the real estate classifieds space have never been as dynamic and exciting than today. In the U.S., Zillow Group is in a pitched fight against the industry; in France, the top horizontal player is fighting against a reinforced vertical; in the U.K., competing growth strategies are center stage; and in Australia, a spun-out Domain relishes the challenge to take on the dominant market leader.
The 95-page real estate annual for 2017 includes in-depth reporting of real estate classified leaders in 31 countries; reviews ten emerging start-ups from around the world, and highlights the latest products and services in the classifieds landscape.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive summary
- The battle for New York: Zillow versus the industry
- Is Zillow killing the golden goose with its new Instant Offers?
- Rightmove and Zoopla: Different strategies, similar successes
- Australia-based Domain takes on the dominant market leader
- Schibsted faces off against Axel Springer's verticals in France
- Indian market: Consolidation, chaos
- Hungary-based Ingatlan: One of the most innovative verticals
- How a German giant is reacting to proptech disruption
- Three emerging models likely to revolutionize the industry
- Signal versus noise: What tech are real estate portals using?
- The PropertyGuru and IProperty: The battle for Southeast Asia
- New services global round-up
- Real estate start-ups
- Top real estate ad sites/apps by country
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lkf74l/global_real?w=4